What kind of music do you listen to?

I don't listen to a lot of music only during work and hard workouts. At work I typically listen to either lofi or recently I've been listening to a lot of spanish music. During workouts/zwift races it's always up beat hip hop. Mostly outside of that its podcasts.

I don't listen to a lot of music only during work and hard workouts. At work I typically listen to either lofi or recently I've been listening to a lot of spanish music. During workouts/zwift races it's always up beat hip hop. Mostly outside of that its podcasts.
I'm a big podcast listener myself :) What podcasts are you into?

I'm a big podcast listener myself :) What podcasts are you into?
I found a pair of guys that have a few podcasts during grad school. Two shows called "Small Town Murder" and "Crime in Sports". They're a pair of comedians that tell crazy stories. If you're interested in either of them let me know and I can give you a few good episodes. Outside of that I get my weekly Nero show by Chris Miller and Jesse Coyle (not for any reason other than, they're kinda funny)

I found a pair of guys that have a few podcasts during grad school. Two shows called "Small Town Murder" and "Crime in Sports". They're a pair of comedians that tell crazy stories. If you're interested in either of them let me know and I can give you a few good episodes. Outside of that I get my weekly Nero show by Chris Miller and Jesse Coyle (not for any reason other than, they're kinda funny)
Comedy is good!

I listen to a big mix of different podcasts.

I love SkyScape and Intelligence Matters. It's all spy stuff. I'm a spy history buff!

I also like digital marketing podcasts, forensic accounting/fraud investigation, and hiking podcasts.

I need to find some good cycling ones.

I'm also a fan of storytelling. The Moth, Grown, and This American Life are a few of my favorites. I just skip the political ones because I'm not into that stuff lol

Hard rock mainly. Ghost is my favorite current band. Blue Oyster Cult for classic. Daughters keep me current with Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa, Morgan Wallen, etc.

Reactions: Rom
Back