End to end Illinois Ride

Wade

White Jersey
Guys, I am retired but work part time for Bicycle Illinois. They run a ride in August each year from Cairo to Chicago. Most people are surprised by the amount of climbing the first couple of days. It may be a bit late for most of you to plan for this year’s ride, but it’s a pretty challenging ride. Overnight stops are Cairo, Carbondale, Centralia, Effingham, Champaign, Kankakee, and Chicago. Over 400 miles in 6 days if you’re looking for a challenge.

I saw a flyer for this the other day. I did a similar ride last year, but don't have time to tackle it this year. My ride was mixed surface so all road should be smoother.

Guys, I am retired but work part time for Bicycle Illinois. They run a ride in August each year from Cairo to Chicago. Most people are surprised by the amount of climbing the first couple of days. It may be a bit late for most of you to plan for this year’s ride, but it’s a pretty challenging ride. Overnight stops are Cairo, Carbondale, Centralia, Effingham, Champaign, Kankakee, and Chicago. Over 400 miles in 6 days if you’re looking for a challenge.
This would be cool to do.

I can't do it this year because I'm getting married in August and we're going down south for our honeymoon but a next year vacation might be possible.

I'm just having trouble finding the price on the website.

How much is it?

Reactions: Rom
This would be cool to do.

I can't do it this year because I'm getting married in August and we're going down south for our honeymoon but a next year vacation might be possible.

I'm just having trouble finding the price on the website.

How much is it?
It’s between $600-$700 for the week, depending on how early you register.

Back