Do you compete with your friends?

Shawn Gossman

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Charter Member
Me and @618Gravel like to try to win each other's Local Legend from Tunnel Hill State Trail.

It's a great way to keep up with your fitness while having some fun.

Do you do this yourself? If so, in what ways?

I honestly try not to compete unless it's a race, so I guess weekly during our "crit simulation ride" I compete. To be honest though, things like local legends/KOMs aren't my thing. Most of the time I'm competing with myself

I honestly try not to compete unless it's a race, so I guess weekly during our "crit simulation ride" I compete. To be honest though, things like local legends/KOMs aren't my thing. Most of the time I'm competing with myself
I need to compete with myself more often tbh. I need to do better than I did the last time.

I need to compete with myself more often tbh. I need to do better than I did the last time.
The challenge becomes frequency of testing for comparison. Physiological changes don't happen that fast. Especially if you've been riding a while.

The challenge becomes frequency of testing for comparison. Physiological changes don't happen that fast. Especially if you've been riding a while.
I've definitely become used to how I ride.

Back