Custom Cycling Kits

Shawn Gossman

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Charter Member
Have you ever had a custom cycling kit made for you?

I'd love to make one with Hiking with Shawn on it. I think that would fit me quite well. :)

But I don't know who to really go through. I know a lot of companies have min order amounts.

Anyone have any experience with custom kits?

The pricing isn't bad at all.

But you have to buy at least 5 :(

Find a supplier that will set you up with a special order site where someone can just order one. Discounts are for orders of many items on the initial run.

Watch out for surprises. In our last club order we discovered that although sizes were all included under the volume discount umbrella, gender specific cuts were not. So men and women's cuts were separate orders hence we needed the minimum count in each separately. We were not very happy about that.

Find a supplier that will set you up with a special order site where someone can just order one. Discounts are for orders of many items on the initial run.

Watch out for surprises. In our last club order we discovered that although sizes were all included under the volume discount umbrella, gender specific cuts were not. So men and women's cuts were separate orders hence we needed the minimum count in each separately. We were not very happy about that.
I bet it's harder to return and replace custom to huh?

Back