Back in Southern Illinois

Wade

White Jersey
Just moved to Benton after being gone from Southern Illinois for 40 years. I do a good bit of supported touring these day. Also a bit of gravel and mountain biking.

Welcome to the community, Wade!

Have you met @mattgholson yet? He's also in Benton and does a lot of mountain biking stuff at the Rend Lake Trails. I'd definitely get to know Matt if you've never met him - good guy!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum, more! :)

Welcome to the community, Wade!

Have you met @mattgholson yet? He's also in Benton and does a lot of mountain biking stuff at the Rend Lake Trails. I'd definitely get to know Matt if you've never met him - good guy!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum, more! :)
I plan to go check out the Rend Lake trails at North Marcum when the weather is a bit cooler. Also planning a trip down the Tunnel Hill trail as it’s only about 30 miles from the house. Meanwhile I am riding a lot of farm roads. Not much traffic here.

I plan to go check out the Rend Lake trails at North Marcum when the weather is a bit cooler. Also planning a trip down the Tunnel Hill trail as it’s only about 30 miles from the house. Meanwhile I am riding a lot of farm roads. Not much traffic here.
Tunnel Hill is a great bike ride!

Check out the Rend Lake Bike Club, too!

Back