Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Charter Member
Do you listen to podcasts?

What podcasts do you like?

Cycling or non-cycling!

All the time. I can talk about my favorite podcasts all day.
  • Crime in Sports - 2 comedians discuss criminal athletes. Over 400 episodes, really well researched and funny
  • Small Town Murder - same 2 comedians discuss murders in a small town. Over 500 episodes, really well researched and funny. Not typically the grouping of things for a true crime podcast, but still good. The murders are never funny, but some of the situations that lead up to the murder and some of the investigative techniques are.
  • Your Stupid Opinions - same 2 comedians (i just love their work, we have similar senses of humor) find crazy reviews of people, places and things on the internet and present it. Not exactly a super creative venture, but reaction channels exist on YT so I see this a similar situation.
  • It's all bad - Group of ex-addicts from southern California tell war stories from their youth. Every week they have a guest to discuss their stories. They do specify that these are NOT to glamourize the lifestyle but just funny stories to tell with friends. More to disincentivize folks than to push them to it. Lots of old 80s and 90s famous rockstars and stuff on there.
  • The Nero Show - pompous australian roadies discuss cycling stuff. Not my favorite but i do follow them.

I have a diverse lineup...
  • Camp Monsters (campfire stories)
  • Social Media Marketing (marketing)
  • The Side Hustle Show (marketing)
  • The Hustle Daily Show (marketing)
  • Marketing Against the Grain (marketing)
  • Intelligence Matters (intel/espionage)
  • Akimbo (marketing)
  • True Spies (intel/espionage)
  • The Data Sleuth (fraud investigations)
  • The Moth (stories)
  • The American Life (stories)
  • Spy Talk (intel/espionage)
I like all sorts of topics :D

Back